A survival (😂😭) guide to parenting 3 girls under 3!

Warning: Stop reading now if you're expecting any semblance of sanity! This is not the place for you!

My first blog post! This has come about after talking about it for months. I'm on maternity leave from my job with my third child and as all you mammies know, I sit all day twiddling my thumbs and needed SOMETHING to do to put in the day! The last time I was on maternity leave, a mere 12 months ago I started a small business with my sister so I have previous for hair brained ideas that have the potential to break my already threadbare sanity! So with the business established and growing and another newborn here I obviously needed a new project! 
My life at the minute looks a bit like this....
Me, himself, 3 daughters: 2 1/2 year old, 17 month old, 6 week old. 
Life is obviously very busy but just for the craic we decided that just after having a baby the timing was excellent for moving house! Packing is such fun! 😬 

The light at the end of the tunnel is finally having a garden so the two 'big' girls can go outside and enjoy nature aka give mammy head peace!

So this is probably going to be a place for mammies to come when they feel that their own lives are getting a bit out of hand and think 'well things could be worse sure I could be your woman!!'


A wee picture of my view while feeding the baby and writing this, which perfectly sums up my life at the minute....

Comments